Vintage Nautical Chart - The British Channel and The Bay of Biscay
Vintage Nautical Chart - The British Channel and The Bay of Biscay with a part of The North Sea and the entrance of St George's Channel.
Published in 1780.
Available in 3 sizes as Rolled Poster Prints (ideal for framing) or as Canvas Prints.
Also available on Wallpaper, Glass Splashbacks and Ceramic Tiles.
Contact Us with your requirements.
For decorative purposes. Not for navigation. All sizes are approximate.
A superb gallery quality poster printed on high grade premium 190gsm satin paper, lasts up to 80 years.
- Posters are rolled and packaged in a cardboard tube.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.