Peak District National Park - Canvas Print
The Peak District National Park is in central England and was the first park to be established as such in 1951. The park covers 1440 square kilometres (555 sq. miles).
Ordnance Surveys Landranger map has been used to create this stunning canvas print with hillshading added and the outline of the park highlighted.
Canvas size: 34" x 52" (86cm x 132cm)
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.