Map Wallpaper - Vintage Ordnance Survey London - Victorian Street Map
The Ordnance Survey's County Series, published from the mid 19th century, was the first comprehensive mapping of England, Scotland and Wales. At an original mapping scale of six inches to one mile (1:10,560), it shows the Victorian landscape in great detail including street names, property outlines, parish boundaries, railways and road detail.
Make one of these striking monochrome London street maps a feature of your home or business.
E-mail email@example.com or ring 01344 427647 to ask us about your bespoke wall-map requirements.
- Dimensions shown are width x height.
- For installation details please see our wallpaper hanging hints and tips.
Self Adhesive Repositionable Wallpaper.
A revolutionary paste free self adhesive fabric based (Polyester Blend) inkjet media that can be used instead of conventional wallpaper.
It's paste free adhesive backing means it can be used on any (non porous) surface.
- 350gsm Polyester Blend.
- Low tack self-adhesive that is removable, repositionable and reusable, and is totally paste free.
- Will stick to any non porous surface including walls, doors and windows.
- Will not damage host surface.
- Very durable - will not rip or wrinkle.
As part of our custom-made map service, we will provide you with a low-resolution proof file showing your whole wallpaper. We will also provide you with a high-resolution clip of the map centre. You will need to confirm you are happy to proceed before we print your wallpaper. These proof files will be supplied to you via email so please ensure you supply this when placing your order.