Map Canvas - Vintage Ordnance Survey London Town Plans (optional inscription)
The Ordnance Survey's most detailed mapping of London from the 19th Century.
Amazing detail of streets, houses, gardens, public buildings, property boundaries and parks. Even lamp posts, water pumps and individual trees are shown on these beautiful maps.
Make one of these street maps a feature of your home or workplace.
Final map print is enlarged and not to original mapping scale.
Type in the postcode (London) for the centre of your map below. Please double check this before placing your order.
- Optional personal inscription over 1 or 2 lines (max 30 characters per line).
- Available in true black & white or with a hint of colour to give an 'antique' feel.
- Available as landscape or portrait
- Also available as a framed print, poster and wallpaper.
Select the size of your canvas print and type in the postcode (London) for the centre of your map, choose from landscape or portrait orientation then type in your personal inscription to be added to the bottom of the map.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.