Map Canvas - Vintage Map of the Thames from Source to Sea
A majestic stretched canvas print of William Tombleson’s Panoramic Map of the Thames and Medway.
Showing the whole of Tombleson’s unique illustrated map of the Thames - from Source to Sea.
This beautiful vintage map of the River Thames was first published in 1880.
Width 16in (40.5cm), Height 72in (183cm)
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.