Map Canvas - Vintage County Map - Westmoreland
A Beautiful Vintage County map of Westmoreland. A reproduction of the hand drawn map by the 17th Century cartographer John Speed. Set within a decorative border and surrounded by intricate illustrations including a plan of Keswick.
- Also available on wallpaper.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Wrapped in a polymer sleeve and packaged in a cardboard box
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvases. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.