Map Canvas - Vintage County Map - Northamptonshire
A choice of two beautiful Vintage County maps of Northamptonshire. Reproductions of the hand drawn maps by the cartographers John Speed in the 17th century or the earlier 16th century Christopher Saxton. Set within decorative borders and surrounded by intricate illustrations with the Speed map showing plans of Northampton and Peterborough.
- Also available on wallpaper.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Wrapped in a polymer sleeve and packaged in a cardboard box
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvases. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.