Map Canvas - Greenwood Map of London, 1827
A large canvas print of Christopher and John Greenwood's majestic Map of London, surveyed from 1824 to 1826 and first published in 1827.
This large gallery wrapped canvas is perfect for creating a feature wall and will instantly transform your home.
- Also available as 3 canvas panels.
- Ideal as a gift.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.