Map Canvas - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - Victorian Street Map High Detail (optional inscription)
Personalise your wall space with Ordnance Survey high detail 1:2,500 street map canvas print. This mapping was published from the mid 19th century and was the first high-detailed mapping covering England, Scotland and Wales. This mapping is Black and white however we can give it a hint of colour contact us for a quote.
Centre your map on a postcode of your choice in England, Scotland or Wales.
A personal and unique gift ideal for Christmas, Birthdays, Wedding, Engagement, new home, retirement, Mother's & Father's Day.
This unique style map shows fascinating detail of a favourite place, a remembered home, or a family holiday destination, a special keepsake for those treasured memories.
- Optional personal inscription over 1 or 2 lines (max 30 characters per line).
- Available as landscape or portrait
- Also available as a poster and wallpaper.
Select the size of your canvas print and type in the postcode for the centre of your map, choose from landscape or portrait orientation then type in your personal inscription to be added to the bottom of the map.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Wrapped in a polymer sleeve and packaged in a cardboard box
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvases. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.