Framed Map - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - Victorian Street Map
Ordnance surveys first detailed mapping of England, Scotland and Wales first published from the mid 19th century.
This street map shows a high level of detail including street names, buildings and field boundaries and is an ideal map to show built up areas.
Printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant map makes a fantastic gift for any occasion.
NB. The images shown with these products are indicative only. Please see the full product description in the Frame Information page above.
- Choice of frame colour.
- Available as landscape or portrait.
- This map is printed at a scale of 1:10,000, please contact us if you require a different scale.
- Also available as a canvas print.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below)
- Black, White and natural high quality wood frame. The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall).
- White 1.4mm mount - ‘conservation’ grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Acrylic Plexiglass; providing increased UV protection and reduced glare.
- Maps are printed using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate, a premium-quality 200gsm heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface.
- Supplied ready to hanging.