Framed Map - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - London Town Plans
The Ordnance Survey's most detailed mapping of London from the 19th Century.
Amazing detail of streets, houses, gardens, public buildings, property boundaries and parks. Even lamp posts, water pumps and individual trees are shown on these beautiful maps.
Printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant map makes a fantastic gift for any occasion.
- Choice of frame and mount colour.
- Available as landscape or portrait.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below)
- Black, gunmetal silver and light oak 40mm hand built moulded frame
- Cream or white mount board
- Acrylic glazing
- Maps are printed using Canon IPF printers with UV stable inks
- Supplied ready to hang