Framed Map - Custom Ordnance Survey Explorer Map with Hillshading
An Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 Explorer map with added digital hillshading centred on your choice of location in England, Scotland or Wales.
This local style map shows great detail including buildings, places of interest and footpaths, printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant map makes a fantastic gift for any occasion.
NB. The images shown with these products are indicative only. Please see the full product description in the Frame Information page above.
- Choice of frame colour.
- Available as landscape, portrait or square
- This map is printed at a scale of 1:25,000, please contact us if you require a different scale.
- Also available as a canvas print.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below).
- Black, White and natural high quality wood frame. The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall).
- White 1.4mm mount - ‘conservation’ grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Acrylic Plexiglass; providing increased UV protection and reduced glare.
- Maps are printed using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate, a premium-quality 200gsm heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface.
- Supplied ready to hanging.