Brecon Beacons National Park - Canvas Print
The Brecon Beacons National Park is an international dark-sky reserve centred on the Brecon Beacon Hills in southern Wales. Established in 1957 it covers 1344 square kilometres (519 sq. miles).
Ordnance Surveys Landranger map has been used to create this stunning large canvas print with hillshading added and the outline of the park highlighted.
A great wall map for anyone who loves the outdoors, ideal for planning walking routes, cycling trips and holidays.
Canvas Size: 58" x 34" (147cm x 86cm)
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.