Map Canvas - Vintage County Map - Middlesex
A Beautiful Vintage County map of Middlesex. A reproduction of the hand drawn map by the 17th Century cartographer John Speed. Set within a decorative border and surrounded by intricate illustrations of St Peter's Cathedral (Westminster) and St Paul's Cathedral and detailed plans of the cities of London and Westminster.
- Also available on wallpaper.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
Share this item: