Framed Nautical Chart - Admiralty Chart 1900 - Whitsand Bay to Yealm Head including Plymouth Sound
Admiralty Chart - 1900, showing Whitsand Bay to Yealm Head including Plymouth Sound. A fantastic gift for anyone with an interest in the UK's coastal waters.
Outer frame size: 41" x 29" (104cm x 73.5cm)
Map image size: 36" x 24" (91.5cm x 61cm)
- Choice of frame colour.
- Also available as canvas prints and posters.
For Wallpaper, Glass Splashbacks and Ceramic Tiles.
Contact Us with your requirements.
- P&P £11.99
NB. The images shown with these products are indicative only. Please see the full product description in the Frame Information page above.
For decorative purposes only. not for navigation.
- Black, White and natural high quality wood frame. The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall).
- White 1.4mm mount - ‘conservation’ grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Acrylic Plexiglass; providing increased UV protection and reduced glare.
- Maps are printed using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate, a premium-quality 200gsm heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface.