Vintage Nautical Chart - Admiralty Chart 1824a - East Coast of Ireland
Vintage Admiralty Chart - 1824a, showing the East Coast of Ireland, St Georges Channel, the North Channel and the Irish Sea. Originally published in 1886 with updates to 1968.
Available in 3 sizes as Rolled Poster Prints (ideal for framing) or as Canvas Prints.
Also available on Wallpaper, Glass Splashbacks and Ceramic Tiles.
Contact Us with your requirements.
For decorative purposes. Not for navigation. All sizes are approximate.
A superb gallery quality poster printed on high grade premium 190gsm satin paper, lasts up to 80 years.
- Posters are rolled and packaged in a cardboard tube.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.