Pembroke Coast National Park - Canvas Print
Pembroke Coast National Park is one of three National Parks in Wales covering 629 square kilometres (243 sq miles). Situated on the south west coast of Wales the park includes some of the countries most beautiful beaches.
Ordnance Surveys Landranger Map has been used to create this stunning canvas print with hillshading added and the outline of the park highlighted.
Canvas Size: 46" x 48" (117cm x 122cm)
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.