Framed Map - Custom Ordnance Survey Street Map - High Detail
Create a unique map print from this Ordnance Survey 1:10,000 High Detail Street map, centre the map on any location in England, Scotland or Wales using a postcode of your choice.
This traditional style street-level map is the most detailed available and is ideal for urban areas. Clear, precise with roads categorised by colour and with street names, buildings and property boundaries are outlined in black with the major public buildings named.
This map is perfect for showcasing your local area.
Printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant made to order map makes a fantastic personalised gift for a Birthday, wedding, anniversary, new home or any special occasion.
NB. The images shown with these products are indicative only. Please see the full product description in the Frame Information page above.
- Choice of frame colour.
- Available as landscape, portrait or square.
- This map is printed at a scale of 1:5,000 to 1:8,000 depending on the area, please contact us if you require a different scale.
- Also available as a canvas print.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below)
- Black, White and natural high quality wood frame. The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall).
- White 1.4mm mount - ‘conservation’ grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Acrylic Plexiglass; providing increased UV protection and reduced glare.
- Maps are printed using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate, a premium-quality 200gsm heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface.
- Supplied ready to hanging.