Nautical Chart Wallpaper - 1935 Approaches to Blyth, the River Tyne and Sunderland
This price is inclusive of VAT. Delivery is £9.99.
Create a unique feature wall with this Approaches to Blyth, the River Tyne and Sunderland Nautical Chart. Choose from the available sizes shown above, or contact us for bespoke wall sizes.
Admiralty charts show detail around coastal areas including approaches to harbours, sea depths, underwater contour lines, hazards, tidal information and seabed composition. Perfect for anyone who loves sailing, yachting and exploring the coastline.
The chart can be resized or cropped to fit your wall size, contact our cartographic design team with your wall measurements and we will send you a quote and free digital proof of your custom Nautical Chart wallpaper.
Transform your home, office, boat club or coastal holiday home with one of these stunning Admiralty Chart wallpapers.
FOR DECORATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. NOT FOR NAVIGATION.
- Any dimensions.
- Cartographic advice from our experts.
- Dimensions shown are width x height.
- For installation details please see our wallpaper hanging hints and tips.
Self Adhesive Repositionable Wallpaper.
A revolutionary paste free self adhesive fabric based (Polyester Blend) inkjet media that can be used instead of conventional wallpaper.
It's paste free adhesive backing means it can be used on any (non porous) surface.
- 280gsm Polyester Blend.
- Low tack self-adhesive that is removable, repositionable and reusable, and is totally paste free.
- Will stick to any non porous surface including walls, doors and windows.
- Will not damage host surface.
- Very durable - will not rip or wrinkle.