Map Wallpaper - Vintage Ordnance Survey London - Revised New Series 1897-1898
This price is inclusive of VAT. Delivery is £9.99.
The Ordnance Survey's first colour mapping series was published between 1897 and 1904, at the turn of the century and the close of the Victorian era when Britain was an industrial nation. At this point in history, shipping routes and the laying of electric telegraph cables linked Britain to the rest of the empire. The original mapping scale is one inch to one mile (1:63,360) and shows London on the eve of the 20th Century.
Make one of these beautifully coloured maps of London a feature of your home or workplace.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01344 427647 to ask us about your bespoke wall-map requirements.
- Dimensions shown are width x height.
- For installation details please see our wallpaper hanging hints and tips.
Self Adhesive Repositionable Wallpaper.
A revolutionary paste free self adhesive fabric based (Polyester Blend) inkjet media that can be used instead of conventional wallpaper.
It's paste free adhesive backing means it can be used on any (non porous) surface.
- 280gsm Polyester Blend.
- Low tack self-adhesive that is removable, repositionable and reusable, and is totally paste free.
- Will stick to any non porous surface including walls, doors and windows.
- Will not damage host surface.
- Very durable - will not rip or wrinkle.