Map Canvas - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - 1920s (optional inscription)
Personalise your wall space with maps from the 1920s - Ordnance Survey's Popular Edition mapping series published between 1919 and 1926. The Popular Edition captures England & Wales at the dawn of the motoring era. The original mapping scale is one inch to one mile (1:63,360) with detail comparable to today's Landranger® Maps.
Centre your map on any postcode in England and Wales. (Not available for Scotland)
A personal and unique gift ideal for Christmas, Birthdays, Wedding, Engagement, new home, retirement, Mother's & Father's Day.
This unique style map shows fascinating detail of a favourite place, a remembered home, or a family holiday destination, a special keepsake for those treasured memories.
- Optional personal inscription over 1 or 2 lines (max 30 characters per line).
- Available as landscape or portrait
- Also available as a framed print, poster and wallpaper.
Select the size of your canvas print and type in the postcode for the centre of your map, choose from landscape or portrait orientation then type in your personal inscription to be added to the bottom of the map.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
Share this item: