Map Canvas - Past to Present
Two maps centred on a postcode of your choice from two different eras.
Compare the Past to Present and see how an area has changed over the centuries with two Ordnance Survey Maps.
The first is a Victorian Streetmap from the end of the 19th Century, the second is a present-day Streetmap.
Both are presented together on a stretched-canvas print.
- An ideal gift for any special occasion
- Presented together on a stretched-canvas print.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Also available as a framed print.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Wrapped in a polymer sleeve and packaged in a cardboard box
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvases. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.