Framed Map - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - Victorian Street Map - High Detail
Ordnance surveys first high-detailed mapping of England, Scotland and Wales first published from the mid 19th century.
This street map shows a high level of detail including street names, buildings and field boundaries and is an ideal map to show built up areas.
Printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant map makes a fantastic gift for any occasion.
- Choice of frame and mount colour.
- Available as landscape or portrait.
- This map is printed at a scale of 1:10,000, please contact us if you require a different scale.
- Also available as a canvas print.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below)
- Black, gunmetal silver and light oak 40mm hand built moulded frame
- Cream or white mount board
- Acrylic glazing
- Maps are printed using Canon IPF printers with UV stable inks
- Supplied ready to hang