To ensure your map clock arrives safely the delicate mechanism and hands will be packaged separately from the glass clock face and will need to be assembled before use.
Below is a diagram showing the order of assembly.
1. Place the black rubber washer over the brass screw of the mechanism.
2. Put the mechanism onto the back of the clock with the brass screw going through the centre of the clock.
3. Put the brass washer onto the face of the clock over the brass screw then add the nut tightening enough to secure the mechanism in place.
5. Push the hour hand firmly into place first followed by the minute hand and then the second hand.
6. Add an AA battery and set your clock to the correct time.