Map Canvas - Vintage County Map - Wiltshire
A choice of two beautiful Vintage County maps of Wiltshire. Reproductions of the hand drawn maps by the cartographers John Speed in the 17th century or the earlier 16th century Christopher Saxton. Set within decorative borders and surrounded by intricate illustrations. The speed map includes a plan of Salisbury and an illustration of Stonehenge.
- Also available on wallpaper.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.