Framed Map - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - Revised New Series 1897-1904
Ordnance surveys first full colour mapping series captures Britain at the close of the Victorian era.
This style of map shows road and rail networks, built up areas and villages with detail comparable to today's OS Landranger Maps.
Printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant map makes a fantastic gift for any occasion.
NB. The images shown with these products are indicative only. Please see the full product description in the Frame Information page above.
- Choice of frame colour.
- Available as landscape, portrait or square.
- This map is printed at a scale of 1:50,000, please contact us if you require a different scale.
- Also available as a canvas print.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below).
- Black, White and natural high quality wood frame. The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall).
- White 1.4mm mount - ‘conservation’ grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Acrylic Plexiglass; providing increased UV protection and reduced glare.
- Maps are printed using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate, a premium-quality 200gsm heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface.
- Supplied ready to hanging.