Framed Map - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - 1920's
Create a unique map print from Ordnance Surveys Popular Edition map series published between 1919 and 1926. Centre the map on any location in England and Wales (Not available for Scotland) using a postcode of your choice.
Capturing the ever changing landscape this style of map shows road and rail networks, built up areas and villages with detail comparable to today's OS Landranger Maps.
Printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant map allows a nostalgic look at the past and makes a fantastic gift for Christmas, Birthdays, anniversaries, retirement or any special occasion.
NB. The images shown with these products are indicative only. Please see the full product description in the Frame Information page above.
- Choice of frame colour.
- Available as landscape, portrait or square.
- This map is printed at a scale of 1:50,000, please contact us if you require a different scale.
- Also available as a canvas print and wallpaper.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below).
- Black, White and natural high quality wood frame. The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall).
- White 1.4mm mount - ‘conservation’ grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Acrylic Plexiglass; providing increased UV protection and reduced glare.
- Maps are printed using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate, a premium-quality 200gsm heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface.
Share this item: