Triple Panel Canvas - Vintage London Greenwood Map
Christopher and John Greenwood's majestic Map of London, surveyed from 1824 to 1826 and first published in 1827.
This truly amazing map is split-printed onto 3 canvas panels.
Each of the 3 panels is 34" wide x 72" high. (approx 86.5cm x 183cm)
Overall map dimensions are 102" x 72" (approx 259cm x 183cm)
Available as Full Colour, Black and White, Sepia and with coloured Thames versions.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.