Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park - Canvas Print
Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park is one of two parks located in Scotland and is the fourth largest in the British Isles. Centred on Loch Lomond it covers 1865 square kilometres (720 sq. miles) and contains many mountains and Lochs.
Ordnance Survey's Landranger map has been used to create this stunning canvas print with hillshading added and the outline of the park highlighted.
A great wall map for anyone who loves the outdoors, ideal for planning walking routes, cycling trips and holidays.
Canvas size: 56" x 48" (142cm x 122cm)
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
- Canvas prints do not have the same print fidelity as paper prints due to the natural coarser weave of canvas material. Fine detail or small type on some canvas map prints can lack the clarity that would normally be expected on a paper print when viewed at close quarters.