Framed Map - Custom Vintage Ordnance Survey Map - Victorian Street Map
Create a unique map print from Ordnance Surveys Victorian Street Map series published between 1880 and 1910. Centre the map on any location in England, Scotland and Wales using a postcode of your choice.
Ordnance surveys first detailed mapping gives a fantastic insight into the past at a local level illustrating the pre-war landscape in great detail including street names, property outlines, parish boundaries, railways and road detail.
Printed and framed with a bevel-edged mount, this elegant map allows a nostalgic look at the past and makes a fantastic gift for Christmas, Birthdays, anniversaries, retirement or any special occasion.
NB. The images shown with these products are indicative only. Please see the full product description in the Frame Information page above.
- Choice of frame colour.
- Available as landscape, portrait or square.
- This mapping has a natural scale of 1:10,000, please contact us if you require a different scale.
- Also available as a canvas print and wallpaper.
- Choice of frame sizes (see approx sizes below)
- Black, White and natural high quality wood frame. The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall).
- White 1.4mm mount - ‘conservation’ grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free, and will not discolour or fade with age.
- Acrylic Plexiglass; providing increased UV protection and reduced glare.
- Maps are printed using Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate, a premium-quality 200gsm heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface.
- Supplied ready to hanging.