Vintage Nautical Chart - The British Channel and The Bay of Biscay
Vintage Nautical Chart - The British Channel and The Bay of Biscay with a part of The North Sea and the entrance of St George's Channel.
Published in 1780.
Available in 3 sizes as Rolled Poster Prints or as Canvas Prints.
Also available as a Framed Print.
For Wallpaper, Glass Splashbacks and Ceramic Tiles
Contact Us with your requirements.
For decorative purposes. Not for navigation. All sizes are approximate.
A superb gallery quality poster printed on high grade premium 190gsm satin paper, lasts up to 80 years.
- Posters are rolled and packaged in a cardboard tube.
- Premium quality 330gsm poly-cotton material
- UV stable, fade resistent ink, with a satin finish
- Hand stretched over a 3.8cm wooden frame
- Supplied ready to hang
- The wooden frame includes corner spacers that are designed to be gently tapped to re-tighten the canvas should it become loosened in transit.
Share this item: